Shop the gear in this video (and more) at ProHomeCooks.com ➡️ https://prohomecooks.com/
Getting your kitchen gear from Pro Home Cooks supports more content like this. Browse below!
↪️ Pots & Pans; https://prohomecooks.com/j4JJovL7
↪️ Knives; https://prohomecooks.com/SwlefxUS
↪️ Small Appliances; https://prohomecooks.com/yqPg9O04
Find recipes and more at our blog 📝 ➡️ https://prohomecooks.com/blogs/all
The amount of chinese food I crushed to make this one for you guys is astronomical, and the recipes, well lets just say that I freaking Nailed it! I am still amazed how fresh yet on point every single dish tasted, just like I remember my Chinese Takeout. If you enjoyed share with a friend.
Watch part two of making every chinese takeout dish here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxXN4JOX4ak
1:11 Egg Rolls
7:08 House Lo Mein
13:33 Beef and Broccoli
18:47 General Tso’s Chicken
General Tso’s Chicken Recipe:
1 pound of Boneless Skinless Chicken Thigh, cut into pieces
1 tablespoon of Minced Ginger
1 tablespoon of Minced Garlic
Chinese Cooking Wine
1 egg white
dried chili (fresh works if you only have freshy fresh)
1. Add one egg white into a bowl and beat lightly with a fork.
2. Add 3 tablespoons of soy and Cooking Wine. Add 1/4 teaspoon baking soda. 3-4 tablespoons of Corn Starch and mix together.
3. Add chicken and let marinate while you work on the sauce.
4. In another bowl add a cup of corn starch, 1 teaspoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda and mix up. Set aside
5. In a third bowl add 3 tablespoons soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of rice wine, 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar, 3 tablespoons of sugar, a splash of sesame oil and 1 tablespoon of corn starch.
6. Dip the chicken and coat it well in the dry corn starch mixture.
7. Fry up that chicken in oil at 350-375 until it is glorious and golden. Drain on paper towel.
8. In a wok or large pan add some neutral oil (like vegetable), get it hot and toss in scallions, minced ginger and garlic and 1-3 dried chili (depending on your tough guy heat factor), mix it up and let it fry on high heat for 30 seconds or until it starts to color.
9. Toss in your master sauce and mix it around until it starts to boil and thicken up.
10. Toss your chicken in the sauce and mix around to coat it. Boom you are done!
Egg/Spring roll wrappers
½ cup of thinly julienned carrots
½ cup thinly julienned red peppers
1 cup chopped cabbage
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
½ tsp oyster sauce
2 tsp sugar
¼ lb. ground pork
3 tbsp scallions
1 tsp ginger
1 tbsp garlic
In a wok, heat a tbsp. of canola oil and toss in scallions, ginger and garlic. Allow to cook down.
Add in your peppers, carrots and cabbage. Stir and allow it to wilt.
Push all the ingredients to one side of the wok.
Grease the open space on the wok and toss in the ground pork. Allow it to develop some color. Mix with the rest of the veggies in the wok.
Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil and sugar. Stir everything together and remove.
Lay down your egg roll wrap on a flat surface and add about 2 heaping tablespoons of your pork filling.
Lightly moisten the edges of the wrap.
Fold over 2 ends of the wrap and then fold it over and roll making sure to seal the end with some more water to prevent it from opening or letting anything ooze out.
Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat and carefully add your eggrolls. Allow it to cook until crispy and golden brown on all sides. Enjoy!
Beef & Broccoli
½ lb. beef of your choice- thinly sliced
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp cornstarch
1 tsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp Chinese cooking wine
Florets of 1 head of broccoli
In a bowl, mix soy sauce, corn starch, oyster sauce and cooking wine. Whisk until cornstarch dissolves. Set aside.
Marinate your beef w/ a couple of tbsp. of soy sauce & 1 tsp sesame oil. Allow it to marinate for 10-15 minutes.
in a wok, heat ¼ cup of water and toss in your broccoli florets and sprinkle with a pinch of salt. Allow to cook until water has almost completely cooked out. Remove.
Add another splash of canola oil into your wok and toss in ¼ cup scallion, 1 tbsp garlic and 1 tsp ginger. Stir and allow it to cook down.
Mix in broccoli and beef.
Add in your cornstarch mixture that we made in the beginning. Stir everything together until well coated. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Stir and serve.
Glorious Music by:
DJ KOALA (MONTI) :