GOING TO CHINATOWN LONDON? THIS IS EVERYTHING you need to know about CHINATOWN LONDON and I will give you the BEST STREET FOOD suggestions that will save you tons of money when you’re visiting Chinatown in London! In this video I will give you the best advice from a local who lives in London and goes to Chinatown London every week! Street food restaurant, history, tips and insides, money saving tips and more!
CHECK OUT THE VIDEO WHERE I TRY THE MOST FAMOUS BUBBLE TEA IN CHINATOWN, LONDON – https://youtu.be/VrlhpsOfx1c
Planing to go to Chinatown London?
In this video I’ll show you the history of Chinatown, London how can you get there, what can you see, things you can do, ofc show you where can you eat and give you some tips
2. Where is it? How to get to Chinatown?
3. What can you see in Chinatown?
– Chinese News Year
4. Things to do in Chinatown?
Enjoy local music
Go to the supermarkets
5. What to eat in Chinatown London?
– Bubble tea
– Baked goods
– Hot pot
6. Restaurants that we visit & really suggest you in Chinatown, London?
1. Bun House – THE BEST ONE for buns ! – https://bun.house
2. Jen Cafe – for cheap dumplings – https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g186338-d947286-Reviews-Jen_Cafe-London_England.html (they don’t have a website)
3. Golden Gate cake shop – for the taro cake – https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Bakery/Golden-Gate-Cake-Shop-101752183222512/
4. SeeWoo – supermarket – https://www.seewoo.com/?gclid=CjwKCAjww5r8BRB6EiwArcckCytPMbqPBUth2ifow-JVwsR-Vp4kxqh9guClvqkI-IWKuvmY0KgYCRoCWaYQAvD_BwE
I’m London-based Millennial that loves, traveling, exploring different cultures, food, habits and most importantly – always stay REAL and try to make every day life Funny!
I want to share with you my tips and insights about living abroad, traveling on a budget and staying heathy. I always try to make my videos as funny as possible! Irony and sense of humor are VITAL!
If you have any questions or want to request a video idea, just leave a comment below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Love you Lots!
#londonchinatown #chinatownlondon #londonvlog